Prepare: Earthquake shuffle
- Several Hulu hoops (various colors) scattered on the ground
- Paper and pencil- list ways for kids to move between the hulu hoops, such as "everyone with a red shirt move." Include things like colors, letters in names, favorite rides that kids have ridden on such as roller coasters, trains, cars and so on.)
- Guide each child to choose a hulu hoop and stand inside it.
- Choose one child (it) to remain outside the hoops.
- Give directions for kids to move to another hoop. As kids move "it" will try to tag a child outside a hoop who then will become "it"
- Yell "Earthquake shuffle" occasionally for everyone to move to another hoop.
- Mention that God helped Paul and Silas during the earthquake. God helps us. We do not have to be afraid.
- repeat the game as long as the kids are interested.